Legal Internship Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Legal Internship
Would like to join a Legal firm as an intern and gain necessary practical exposure and sharpen my skills to pursue a career as a legal practitioner.
- A Bachelors degree holder in Law with a good academic record in the qualifying examinations.
- Excellent knowledge in both civil and criminal law systems in the country.
- Ardent reader and enthusiastic learner in keeping abreast with the latest legal positions both nationally and internationally.
- Good in analyzing, researching and summarizing legal information
- Participated and presented papers in various seminars held in the university.
- Excellent in communication skills and confident in handling the queries of clients.
- Legal Internship Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/26/14)
Looking to secure an internship in an organization that would enhance legal knowledge and provide an opportunity to learn the pratical aspects of day to day job of a lawyer
- An LLB from National Law School, Hissar
- Confident, Hard working and a knack to solve complex problems
- Brilliant academic record throughout school and law school. Batch topper with GPA of 8.5 out of 10 consistently over the 6 semesters
- Head of College’s debate club which won the country level Debate amongst various law schools on “ possibility of poverty alleviation by 2020 in India”
- Meticulous and capable of making important decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Student Editor of Indian Juridical Review that was responsible for selection of abstracts and contacting lawyers for peer review and proof reading
- Honoured with “Sword of Honour” for being overall the best student in college