M.Sc. In Medical Technology
I want to pursue M.Sc. In Medical Technology from northern part of India and want to know the institutes that are there, also the admission procedures for admission in India in this field.
M.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology is available in various institutes all over India but as you want to pursue this course from an institute in Delhi, here are a few colleges that you might want to have a look into.
- Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology
- Delhi Institute of Technology and Paramedical Sciences
- M.B Patel Science College
- Shree P.M Patel College of Paramedical Science and Technology
- Maharshi Dayanand University
- Mata Gujari Institute of Para Medical Science
- Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences
- College of Paramedical Sciences
- Gursewa Institute of Science & Technology
- Noble Institute of Medical Technology
- Punjab Technical University
The admission process for M.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology varies with college. Most of the institutes take entrance exam and a student must meet minimum educational criteria of B.Sc. in Medical Lab Technology with a minimum of 50% marks. There will be 200 questions based on topics including Biochemistry, Haematology and Blood bank, Microbiology and Pathology. The final selection is totally dependent on the merit of the students. If you manage to score good marks in qualifying examination then you might be offered with a scholarship.