Managing Datafiles and Tempfiles - Oracle placement test
1) Which SQL Statement creates a new empty datafiles in place of an old one--useful to re-create a datafiles that was lost with no backup?
A) ALTER DATABASE...CREATE DATAFILE
B) CREATE DATABASE
C) ALTER TABLESPACE...ADD TEMPFILE
D) REATE TEMPORARY TABLESPACEView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: A) ALTER DATABASE...CREATE DATAFILE
2) The value of which is the minimum size of the increments added to the file when it extends?
C) BOTH A & B
D) NONE OF THE ABOVEView Answer / Hide Answer
3) Which statement we used for you can manually increase or decrease the size of a datafile?
A) ALTER DATABASE
B) ALTER TABLESPACE
C) CREATE DATABASE
D) CREATE TABLESPACEView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: A) ALTER DATABASE
4) An Oracle Instance consists of Processes and Memory Structures, Processes can be subdivided as follows?
D) All mentioned aboveView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: D) All mentioned above
5) which is Used by Oracle during Table and Index creation and for sorting?
C) Temporary Segments
D) SchemasView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: C) Temporary Segments
6) You executed the STARTUP MOUNT command to start your database, for which database Operation do you need to start the database in the MOUNT state?
A) Renaming the control files
B) Dropping a user in your database
C) Enabling or disabling redo log archiving
D) Dropping a tablespace in your databaseView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: C) Enabling or disabling redo log archiving
7) Your test database is running in NOARCHIVELOG mode. What are the implications of this?
A) You can perform open database backups
B) You can perform closed database backups
C) You cannot perform schema-level logical backups
D) You can perform the backup of only the SYSTEM tablespace when the database is openView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: B) You can perform closed database backups
8) Which two statements are true about the roles in the Oracle database?
A) A role can be granted to itself
B) Roles can be granted to other roles
C) A role can contain both system and object privileges
D) Both A & B
E) Both B & CView Answer / Hide Answer
9) Your database is running in the ARCHIVELOG mode. You placed a tablespace, tbs_1, offline with the immediate option. Which statement is correct in this scenario?
A) The operation would fail if tbs_1 were a read-only tablespace
B) The operation would fail if tbs_1 were a read/write tablespace
C) The operation would fail if tbs_1 were the default tablespace for the database
D) If the above operation were successful, media recovery would be required to bring the Tablespace onlineView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: D) If the above operation were successful, media recovery would be required to bring the Tablespace online
10) You want to move all the objects of the APPS user in the test database to the DB_USER schema of the production database. Which option of IMPDP would you use to accomplish this task?
E) REMAP_TABLESPACEView Answer / Hide Answer
11) Which view would you query at this stage to investigate this missing control file?
D) V$DATABASE_PROPERTIESView Answer / Hide Answer
12) which can you use Recovery Manager (RMAN) to perform incremental backup?
A) Data files
B) Control files
D) Password file
E) A, B, C, D
F) Whole database
G) A, C, FView Answer / Hide Answer
13) In mapping structure which describes the link between an element and the next elements in the I/O mapping stack?
A) File Mapping
B) Subelements Mapping
c) Elements Mapping
D) File System Extents MappingView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: B) Subelements Mapping
14) The DBMS_STORAGE_MAP package procedure enables you to build the mapping information for the database object identified by object name, owner, and type?
D) MAP_OBJECTView Answer / Hide Answer