Math Teacher Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Math Teacher
To secure the post of “Maths Teacher” in your school where I can implement my analytical and calculation skills in training and developing mathematical aptitude into the students, developing their genius to enhance the name and fame of the organization.
- B.Sc. Mathematics, B.Ed., PGT with 6 year teaching experience for Maths in schools at higher secondary level and coaching centres for Engineering entrance examinations.
- In-depth knowledge of the subject with proficiency in delivering the details to the students.
- Ability to prepare curriculum for the higher secondary level maths.
- Experience of setting up examination papers for the senior secondary CBSE board examination thrice.
- Ability to monitor the performance and identify the weak link to coach accordingly.
- Ability to prepare model papers for the students.
- Experience of attaining “Highest pass out percentage” per year.
- Encouraging approach of teaching.
- Participating in staff meetings for efficient performance of the students.
- Calling out and arranging the parent teachers meeting from time-to-time to maintain the performance record of the students.
- Ability to conduct lectures as long as 3 hours at a stretch.
- Punctual, hard-working, organised and dedicated towards profession.
- Math Teacher Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/16/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level position as Math Teacher that would entrust me with using my mathematical knowledge and presentation skills for imparting the numbers lessons to students.
• 3 years work experience in the field of education working as a Math Teacher after completion of BE.
• Proficient in preparation of the chapter assignments and ensuring them to be completed on time.
• Excellent presentation skills that helps the students to retain the learning and use them in solving the homework problems.
• Expertise in designing of the lessons and the content material for the ready reference of the students.
• IN-depth understanding of the numbers and how to make them appear easy to the students.
• Identification of the main problem areas of the students and making easy explanations for a better grasping.