Miraclesoft Placement Paper - Selection Process and Test Pattern
About MiraclesoftMiracle Software Systems, Inc, was founded in 1994. It is a Global Systems Indicator specializing in ERP/BPM (EAI/SOA)/B2B/Digital Experience Technologies. It is headquartered in Novi, U.S.A.
In this section, I will be sharing the selection and interview process conducted in campus placement at Miraclesoft.
Selection Process at MiraclesoftThe selection process at Miraclesoft consists of three rounds:
1. Aptitude and English Written Test
2. Programming Written Test
3. Technical and HR round
In the first round, candidates have to take the test which consists of questions from Quantitative Aptitude and common English grammar. Some sample questions will you give an idea:
1. A shopkeeper sells a pen at a certain price. By selling it at 2/3 of that price he would lose 10%. Find the gain percent if he sells the pen at original price.
2. Jim is using _______ laptop now. He is writing _______ Physics notes.
(a) Him (b) He's (c) His (d) He is
The second round is Programming Written Test. Questions are asked from languages like, C, Java Data, Structure, Database. Also expect some questions from OOPs. Sample questions are:
1. What are compound statements?
2. What is the difference between superclass and subclass?
Personal Interview at MiraclesoftThe last round is Technical and HR round. In this, candidates will be asked questions from both fields, i.e., technical as well as HR. Don't just rely on the written test, you can be asked on programming. For example, technical interview includes following types of questions.
1. What is the equivalent code of the following statement in WHILE LOOP format?
for (a=1; a<=100; a++)
printf ("%d\n", a * a);
2. How many bytes are occupied by near, far and huge pointers (DOS)?
HR interview is completely based on resume, internships and projects that are done by the candidates. For getting qualified in HR round, go through the resume and expect questions from your projects too.
The information of campus placement will be useful to readers.