Mistral Solutions Placement Paper - Selection Process and Test Pattern
About Mistral SolutionsMistral Solutions Pvt. Ltd. was founded in 1997, headquartered in Bengaluru, India with regional offices in Delhi and Hyderabad. The company has over the years combined operational, technology and engineering excellence to offer customers a comprehensive package of end-to-end embedded design services from front-end consulting and planning to developing, integrating and managing turnkey technology solutions. Mistral offers these services in two business domains: Product Engineering Services and Defense Solutions.
This section includes the selection process for freshers at Mistral Solutions. Preparing with these, will help you to crack the interview process.
Selection process at Mistral SolutionsThe selection process of the company consists of three rounds:
1. Online test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
The online test consist of three sections: Aptitude, Hardware and Software section.
1. Aptitude section include topics like time & work, time, speed & distance, percentages, profit & loss, arithmetic, geometry, algebra, etc.
2. Hardware section is completely on electronics core questions.
3. Technical section consists of questions from pointers and programming on C.
Only those candidates who clear the online test will qualify for the next round.
In technical interview interviewer mainly focus on technical skill like C, C++, Linux, DSP, Electronics.
Technical Interview questions at Mistral Solutions1. What is difference between data set and data reader?
2. What is the return type of calloc function?
HR Interview questions at Mistral SolutionsThe last round is HR interview. Some of the sample questions for the HR interview are
1. Will you be happy to work in night shifts or over the weekends?
2. What kind of a salary are you looking for?