Network Administrator career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Network Administrator
Looking to work in Cisco as a Network Administrator. Diligent and meticulous, the ability to identify problems and come up with solutions can help in ensuring that network runs smoothly without any issues.
• A B.Tech in Computer Engineering from Amity Institute of Engineering with over 4 years of experience in ABC Inc.
• Handled a team of 10 finding solutions to complex problems through careful analysis requiring in-depth evaluation of various factors.
• Proficient with the usage of Network Tools and Utilities needed for performance training and configuration management.
• Well versed with multiple OS platforms used for hosting Network tools and utilities
• Evaluated and implemented many network change requests.
• Monitored and assisted in finding solutions to network incidents.
• Handled troubleshoot straightforward networking problems by looking deeper into the problems.
• Performed quarterly proactive network testing for ensuring reliability and smooth functioning of the network.
• Contributed in identifying and resolving problems through various solutions based on analysis.
• Appreciated by senior management on providing cost benefit on key projects by saving 25,000 USD by inhouse implementation of advanced technologies at ABC.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure and handle multiple tasks effectively.
• Possess effective problem solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Network Administrator career objective and career summary -Lavanya N (06/10/14)
- Career Objective:
Aspiring to become a Network Administrator in a Multinational Organization where I can offer excellence in providing network solutions with hands on experience gained in working on advanced networking technologies.
- A CCNA certified B.Tech Computer Science graduate with X years of experience in the IT industry.
- Expertise in working on the complete life cycle of network starting with designing, setting up, maintaining and expanding.
- Hands on experience on all the latest and advanced technologies like switching, routing, wireless and firewall management.
- Worked on configuration, administration and tuning Network Attached Storage (NAS) and sharing protocols like NFS, CIFS.
- Extensively handled enterprise configuration management tools for Windows and Linux servers.
- Analytical thinker with high enthusiasm in problem solving and troubleshooting while maintaining good levels of customer satisfaction.
- A strong team player with proven track record of excellent client management skills that helped in building mutually beneficial relationships.