NIBM Test - National Institue of Business Management Test
About NIBMNIBM is the pioneer institution in the field of finance and banking. It was set up by RBI in consultation with GOI. The institute thoroughly trains the students in finance and banking with analytical acumen to be directly able to take up the managerial responsibilities.
The institute awards a PGDM in Banking & Financial Services and prepares the students to directly take up the managerial responsibility of a finance department.
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor's Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognised University.
- Candidates appearing for the final year exams of their Bachelor’s degree or awaiting the result are also eligible to apply and seek a provisional admission.
- Candidates seeking admission to the PGDM (B & FS) of NIBM have to mandatorily appear for CAT/ ATMA or CMAT.
- Students shortlisted through CAT/ ATMA/ CMAT score are invited for a GD and PI at NIBM.
- IIMs play no role in selection of candidates at NIBM.
- The candidates have to download and fill up the application from NIBM’s website for admission.
How to contact NIBM?
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Phone : 020-26716000
- Website: www.nibmindia.org
NIBM Form is available at: http://nibmindia.org/pdfs/AppformCAT.pdf
Last date for submitting the applications at NIBM : Feb 15 2014.