No. of questions, time duration and documents to be attached
How many questions are covered in each section of RMAT?
Each section of RMAT i.e. Reasoning and Aptitude, Data Analysis and Interpretation, Mathematical Ability, English Language Proficiency and General Awareness covers 40 questions. Thus there are 200 questions in total.
What is the time duration of RMAT Exam?
Total time duration of RMAT Entrance Exam is 2 hours and 30 minutes, i.e. 150 minutes total time is there to complete the question paper.
What are the documents that need to be attached along with the application form of RMAT Exam?
The documents (should be attested) that are to be enclosed along with the submission of the application form of RMAT entrance exam are:
- Secondary and Higher Secondary examination mark sheets.
- Certificate of High school or secondary bearing candidate’s Date of Birth.
- Mark sheet of Graduation Examination
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year exams need to submit certificate – 1 from the institute.
- Candidates who are applying against reserved seats need to submit sufficient documentary proof.
- Self addressed acknowledgment card
- Two self addressed envelopes