Office Administrator career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Office Administrator
To secure the role of an Office Administrator in ABC. The knowledge of administrative functions as well as experience of managing communication between various departments has honed skills of multi-tasking.
• A Bachelor’s in Mathematics from Calcutta University with 5 years of experience as Office Administrator Assistance in XYZ.
• Providing administrative support to senior team including scheduling of meetings and coordinating conference room bookings
• Proficient in organizing the company’s team activities as well as preparing fortnightly newsletter
• Well versed with liaisoning between the company’s Sales, Marketing, HR and Finance on medical insurance, hiring as well as expense management.
• Acted as a point of contact for the company’s administrative assistance anywhere in the country.
• Reliable and dependable with an ability to prioritise things and deal with different situations.
- Office Administrator career objective and career summary -Lavanya N (06/10/14)
- Career Objective:
Seeking a challenging position in Administration in a growing organization that provides a scope for utilizing my knowledge and skill and help me in achieving both organizational and personal goals.
- Possessing X years of experience in handling all day to day administration activities at different levels.
- Efficiently handled housekeeping of the office premises and monitoring the responsibilities of the staff.
- Coordination of the logistics and transport facility rendered to the employees and maintain good rapport with the service providers.
- Worked on the cost effective stationary and facilities management by coordinating with various vendors.
- Proven to work efficiently under pressure and handle multiple site location offices.
- Hands on experience working on computers and excellent skills in record keeping and maintenance.
- People’s person with passion towards ensuring good customer satisfaction.