Office Manager career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for office manager
Looking for a role as the senior Front Office Manager in Leela Hotel to apply the deep understanding acquired over years to ensure that the organization accomplishes desired result through proper service.
• A hotel management graduate from IHM Agra with 4 years of experience in Mariott Group of Hotels as Assistant Front Office Manager.
• Assisted Front Office Manager in various functions as well as supervised staff on daily basis.
• Managed day-to-day operations along with ensuring quality and standards that met expectations of customers.
• Developed goals as well as priorities and accomplished the task
• Demonstrated leadership skills by settling complaints, disputes as well as grievances
• Supervised staff for ensuring that guest service as well as financial objectives were met.
• Provided timely information to co-workers, supervisors and subordinates by telephone or e-mail.
• Participated in departmental meetings and clearly communicated various aspects for achieving desired results.
- Office Manager career objective and career summary -Lavanya N (06/17/14)
- Career Objective:
A highly aspiring individual looking for challenging position in a growing multinational organization that helps in contributing towards achieving the business goals and enriching my skills.
- A Mechanical Engineering graduate with X years of experience as an Office manager reporting to the Management and coordinating the completion of various projects.
- Expert in planning and execution of the projects while securing all the necessary resources.
- Excellent knowledge on the business process and accordingly implementing the administrative systems for the on time execution of the tasks.
- Coordinating with the HR department on promoting the staff development and training
- Expert in budgeting and tracking while coordinating with the cross- functional teams to achieve the targets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and reporting to the top management at all the stages of the project.
- Strong administrative skills and team working abilities that drives towards success of the organization.