Operations Manager Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Operations Manager
To be a successful leader in operations management where I can utilize my potential and capabilities to achieve the organizational objectives and seize the opportunities for professional development.
- X years of experience in managing the operations team and in delivering the results beyond the expectations.
- Committed towards the organization goals and leading the team in planning and execution of the tasks.
- Strong technical knowledge on the business process and imparting necessary training to the team towards effective handling of the work.
- Rendered cross-functional support and on time reporting to the management on the performance.
- Good knowledge on the financial, legal and HR principles of the business.
- Excellent people’s person in motivating, delegating, persuading and taking the team along to achieve the objectives of the organization.
- Operations Manager Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/17/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
To secure a role in yz firm as the Operations Manager. Looking to harness experience of working with a multinational giant in ensuring smooth running of organization through efficient operations.
• A management graduate from Guru College, Delhi with over 4 years of experience with XYZ company as Assistant Operations Manager
• Responsible for short term as well as medium term planning for the organization
• Attending meetings with Senior Managers as well as Board members
• Ensuring creation of a positive culture for getting work done
• Writing reports on operations for dissemination to the management as well as other stakeholders
• Identified risks as well as issues and resolved them
• Met all mandatory requirements related to operations along with promoting the company’s ethos.