Paralegal Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Paralegal professionals
To be a successful paralegal practitioner in association with a renowned legal firm taking up challenging assignments and improve the awareness of law in the general public.
- A bachelor’s degree holder in Law with x years of experience working under a senior advocate in both civil and criminal.
- Strong knowledge on the latest amendments and enactments happening both in national and international judicial systems.
- Good administrative and documentation skills to ensure confidentiality of the details pertaining to the clients.
- Participated in various seminars and workshops conducted by the law colleges to improve the awareness among the public.
- Proved to work under pressure and handle multiple cases and clients.
- Good communication skills and maintaining good relations with clients and court staff.