Pedal, Petal or PeddlePedal:
Each of a pair of foot-operated levers used for powering a bicycle or other vehicle propelled by the legs.
a. He was hitting the pedals of his bicycle powerfully to increase the speed.
b. New Mercedez Benz has automated pedal and clutch control installed in itPetal:
each of the segments of the corolla of a flower, which are modified leaves and are typically colored.
a. Rose petals are a very good source of ingredients for moisturizing creams
b. The picture of morning due on the petal of tulip was undoubtedly the best picture in the whole photo galleryPeddle:
try to sell, promote (something, especially small goods) by going from place to place.
a. Ankur peddled his factory products all across the country but hardly saw any success.
b. The newly elected president of BCCI has constantly been peddling his friend for the position of District Selector. Read the following sentences and fill in the blanks with the right word.
1. He was forcing the ___________ (pedals / petals / peddle) very fast to gain initial momentum in raceView Answer / Hide Answer
2. Honey bee sat on the ____________ (petal / pedal / peddle) of Sunflower.View Answer / Hide Answer
3. If you love to ________ (petal/ peddle / pedal) products, career in marketing is for you.View Answer / Hide Answer
4. He __________ (peddle/ petal/ pedal) drugs to foreigners visiting Goa. View Answer / Hide Answer
5. The juice extracted from the ____________ (pedal/ petals / peddle) of Sunflower is good for heart patients.View Answer / Hide Answer