Personal qualities required and earning potential in Print Technology
What are the personal attributes required to be successful in Print Technology?
• You must be mechanical oriented.
• Perceptual and creative capabilities.
• Ability to work in a team
• Manual dexterity
• Updated with latest developments in technology.
• Excellent eyesight
• Color vision
• Quick decision making
What is the remuneration that I can expect in the field of Print Technology?
• A student with a diploma in Printing Technology may get a monthly salary of Rs.12000-15000 per month in the beginning.
• A degree holder in Printing Technology may get a monthly salary of Rs.15000-20000 per month as starting salary.