Pharmaceutical Sales career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Pharmaceutical Sales
To secure a position as the Sales Manager in XYZ Pharmaceuticals. The extensive experience of Marketing and leadership skills acquired over last three years can aid in improving sales along with generating profits.
• A B.Pharma from Rajasthan University with over three years of experience in Sales and Marketing in ABC Pharmaceuticals.
• Instrumental in launching the drug “Verimont” meant for cancer patients which successfully captured 50% market share in less than 2 years adding Rs 50 crore to the turnover.
• Demonstrated leadership skills by leading a team of 100 to achieve the highest sales ever for the Northern region.
• Responsibilities included identifying newer areas for sale as well as brand building in existing areas.
• Launched and created new sustainable business models.
• Persistently worked towards converting the firm’s vision into actionable plans and policies.
- Pharmaceutical Sales career objective and career summary -Lavanya N (06/10/14)
- Career Objective:
Aiming to master in sales in the pharmaceutical domain and give the best for the growth of the organization and achieve self satisfaction.
- A Bsc science graduate with X years of experience in the pharmaceutical sales and handled niche markets.
- Developed strong relationships with medical experts and doctors that enhance the sales of the organization.
- Good knowledge on the chemical configurations and diseases in providing necessary suggestions and recommendations to the doctors.
- Took part in various medical seminars and coordinated in arranging knowledge sharing sessions between different pharmaceuticals producing companies & doctors
- Strong track record of working under pressure and generating targeted sales set by the head of Sales.
- Good understanding of the legal and financial practices in the pharmaceutical industry and ensuring the objectives of the business are met.
- Self confident with good interpersonal & networking skills and supporting the team in all times.
- Pharmaceutical Sales career objective and career summary -Viraj Desai (06/10/14)
- CAREER OBJECTIVE
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Medical Representative. Possess strong clinical background in health care as well as relevant experience in augmenting market share along with expanding customer territory
• A Bachelor’s in Science from Manipal University with over 4 years of experience as a Medical representative with NMB Ltd.
• Responsible for augmenting sales as well as expansion of business in the southern territory
• Developed educational programs intended to increase awareness of brand
• Helped management in making strategic initiatives for increasing use of pharmaceutical products of the company
• Patient, Persuasive and people-pleasing personality who has the ability to multi-task and achieve targets given by the company.
• Knowledge of the latest developments in health industry that helped in developing strategies accordingly.
• Exceeded target for 3 months in a row by over 100 % and was given remuneration hike within 3 months of joining, the fastest and highest given to any employee in the history of the company.
• Good communications which helped in developing strong relationship with top physicians of the area ultimately leading to increase in sales