Pharmacy Practice Regulations- 2015
Pharmacy Practice Regulations- 2015
Question:-Discuss the Pharmacy Practice Regulations- 2015
In order to regulate the pharmacy practice in India, the Pharmacy Council implemented the Pharmacy Practice Regulations in 2015. The rules mentioned were as below:
1. Only qualified registered pharmacists could dispense drugs.
2. Renting of registration certificated to pharmacy owners are strictly prohibited and the pharmacists who did so without attending dispensing services were subjected to a cancellation of their registration certificates under misconduct.
3. While on the job, the pharmacists are expected to dress appropriately, a white clean apron with a black badge bearing the name and registration number of pharmacists.
4. Pharmacists are allowed to charge consultation charges for their professional services.
5. Registration certificates should be in such a place as visible to the public.
6. Apart from only dispensing drugs, pharmacists must also offer services like counseling to patients, reporting of adverse drug reactions, primary care to all uncomplicated simple illnesses and for this purpose, a separate cell must be arranged for within the pharmacy itself.
7. In case of drugs being dispensed by unqualified individuals rather than qualified pharmacists, the public has full liberty to lodge complaints directly to the Registrar state or Central Pharmacy Council under sec 14(b) of Ch. 9 of PPR-2015 for the violation of section 42 of Pharmacy Act 194.
- RE: Pharmacy Practice Regulations- 2015 -Naresh (12/20/15)
- What does pharmaclinic mean? What it's means according to PPR act- 2015
- RE: Pharmacy Practice Regulations- 2015 -Naresh Vashist (12/20/15)
- I am working in government sector , can I open Pharma clinic as per PPR act- 2015
- RE: Pharmacy Practice Regulations- 2015 -vakaliya yunush m (11/30/15)
- Maine d.pharm kiya hai or me abhi medical store chalaa rahaahu. muje pharma practice karni hai to muje kya karna chahiye
- RE: Pharmacy Practice Regulations- 2015 -sonyabappu Gade (11/22/15)
- sir I am registered pharmacist and I have completed bams I want to open medical shop and pharma clinic what procedure I will do
- RE: Pharmacy Practice Regulations- 2015 -B.B.VARA PRASAD BABU (10/23/15)
- Sir, I am working as a Pharmacist in Cummunity Health Center, under the control of Dist. Medical and Health Officer, Kurnool. Andhra Pradesh.
I would like to be registred in CPC. and Am I eligible to setup own Pharma clinic?
Please give me detail reply.
Thanking you sir,
with worm regard
B.D.Vara Prasad Babu
- RE: Pharmacy Practice Regulations- 2015 -Manoj kumar (10/14/15)
- how can we apply for this
- RE: Pharmacy Practice Regulations- 2015 -jagdish adhao (10/11/15)
- after establishment of pharma clinic will may effective against misuse and adverse effect of drugs...and benefacial to petiants about counselling...
- RE: Pharmacy Practice Regulations- 2015 -Bachan dev (10/09/15)
- What r formalities to open Pharma clinic
- RE: Pharmacy Practice Regulations- 2015 -AVINASH DHAGE (10/08/15)
- this is really great thing as pharmacist can guide and counsell to each and every patient in deatail. he knows therapeutic and side effect of each drugs ....thanks PCI
- RE: Pharmacy Practice Regulations- 2015 -shamsher ali (10/07/15)
- this is a revolutionary step in an active healthcare system but i want to know in up it is open now?
- RE: Pharmacy Practice Regulations- 2015 -ramesh panzade (09/23/15)
- primary care to all uncomplicated illness means what or what does new regulation suggests pharmacists to do in such cases
Only offering guidence or he can dispence medicines for uncomplcated illness?