Placement papers on ASP.NET - Set 7
1. How can you detect when application data is about to be removed from the cache?
Use the onRemoveCallback delegate
Use Output Cache directive
Use VaryByParam attributeView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: Use the onRemoveCallback delegate
2. XSL transformations convert XML input files to HTML through the XML server control.
FalseView Answer / Hide Answer
3. The _______________ property determines which satellite assembly is used when loading resources.
CurrentCultureView Answer / Hide Answer
4. A web application running on a single server using multiple processors. Choose the best suited option.
Web formView Answer / Hide Answer
5. Which of the following is the way to monitor the web application?
MMC Event viewers
ALLView Answer / Hide Answer
6. Which of the following does not have any visible interface?
DatalistView Answer / Hide Answer
7. Which type of caching is good if the website is fairly static?
Page Fragment caching
Page output cachingView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: Page output caching
8. Which namespace provides classes for debugging and tracing application execution?
System.web.configurationView Answer / Hide Answer
9. Which of the following object can help you maintain data across users?
Server objectView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: Application object
10. Choose the correct option for web services.
Web service can be consumed by clients who are not .NET Platform
For web service, you need the client to be .NET compliant
Web service is faster than remoting
a and b are correctView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: Web service can be consumed by clients who are not .NET Platform