Placement papers on Csharp - Set 4
1. You need to encrypt the SOAP header. What is the correct method to use?
Inherit the web service class from the SoapHeaderEncrypt class
Custom SOAP headers
SOAP header extensions
Enable SSL for the XML web service and configure it to encrypt the headersView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: SOAP header extensions
2. Which of the following is not true for abstract class?
It cannot be instantiated
It can contain both implemented methods and abstract methods
It can be instantiated.
It can not be instantiated on its own, they must be inherited.View Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: It can be instantiated.
3. What component of a Data Provider provides connected, forward-only, read-only access to a database?
DataReader objectView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: DataReader object
4. A DataAdapter facilitates disconnected data access.
FalseView Answer / Hide Answer
5. Which of the following refers to providing new culture-specific resources and retrieving the appropriate resource based on the culture setting?
EncapsulationView Answer / Hide Answer
6. Which of the following automatically detects if windows installer is installed on the target machine?
GlobalizationView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: Bootstrapper application
7. Which of the following is not true for shared assembly?
It can be accessed by multiple programs at once.
It must be installed to the GAC.
It can be accessed only by one application.View Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: It can be accessed only by one application.
8. Which type of assembly should be created when you want to provide different sets of resources for different culture?
Shared assemblyView Answer / Hide Answer
ANSWER: Satellite assembly