Police Officer career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Police Officer
To secure a position in a challenging environment of Mumbai Police as the Assistant Commissioner of Police. Looking forward to lead from front and make vital contributions in ensuring that law and order is maintained in the area as well as taking measures to reduce the crime.
• An IPS of Haryana Cadre with 4 years experience as Superintendent of Police for West and South Delhi
• Responsible for control & supervision of police officers as well as men within the district.
• Ensured that services were provided towards prevention & detection of crime and management of law & order along with law enforcements.
• Credited with solving a number of complex cases as well as foiling terrorist attacks through analysis
• Demonstrated leadership by making appropriate security arrangements for delegates from abroad during commonwealth games
• Imparted training to budding officers on matters of strategy, leadership and commitment towards security services.
- Police Officer career objective and career summary -Lavanya N (06/10/14)
- Career Objective:
Being in the police service would like to ensure peace and harmony in the society and curb crime at all levels and provide protection to general public while growing to the highest cadres.
- Specialized in investigating techniques and controlling all major criminal activities including fraud, murder, rape and drug trafficking.
- Handled surveillance and control room operations in both cities as well as towns.
- Worked closely with the government officials in all levels to ensure civil law enforcement and support the judicial system.
- Successfully provided protection to the VIP’s and various delegates both national & international at various events and functions.
- Part of the counter – terrorism team and monitor all the suspicious movements happening in the society.
- Good interpersonal and management skills to get the work done while meeting the deadlines of the higher officials.