Primary Teacher Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Primary Teacher
To secure the post of “Primary Teacher” in your school, where I can advocate potential time and concern in teaching and shaping the career of our future generation, with a dedicated approach in contributing towards the growth of the school reputation.
- B.Sc., B.Ed., TGT, with 5 year teaching experience for students up to class VIII.
- In-depth knowledge of science and maths.
- Excellent communication and teaching skills.
- Proven ability to line up the chapters with respect to the curriculum.
- Capable of preparing the students to approach the exams in a confident manner.
- Ability to identify the weaker students in the subjects to coach them accordingly.
- Experience of yielding the best results every year.
- Winner of “National Science Talent Examination”
- Ability to control students, maintain discipline and meeting the parents of the concern of students on a regular basis.
- Update knowledge of changes in the curriculum as laid down by CBSE.
- Maintaining records and registers of the students, congenial relationship with the co-staff and teachers in the organization.
- Punctual, hard-working with eagerness to learn along with teaching.
- Primary Teacher Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/16/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure an elementary School Teacher position in education field where I can use my skills in areas of children’s development and fundamental educational needs.
• 3 years work experience in the field of primary education after completion of BeD in Primary Education.
• Experience of managing the pre-primary class room with patience an care, monitoring student’s overall progress.
• Comfortable interaction with the students and understanding the individual weaknesses of students.
• Expertise in preparing the session’s curriculum in accordance with the school’s format and requirements.
• Proficient in communicating with parents about the students’ progress and the advising the necessary changes.
• Patient and creative with an immense willingness of enhancing the student’s performance.