Procurement Manager Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Procurement Manager
Aspiring to be a leader in a growing organization and contribute towards building strong and performing teams that ensure sustenance in delivery and successes of the organization.
- X years of rich experience in handling the entire procurement cycle and contributed towards the growth of the organization.
- Excellent in vendor and supplier management in acquiring good quality products and supporting organization meeting the objectives.
- Expertise in negotiating the prices and contracts ensuring profitability to the organization.
- Good knowledge in the overall business process and forecasting the demand ensuring the timely delivery different materials.
- Expertise in reviewing the technical specifications and quality standards.
- Good working knowledge on computers and Enterprise Resource Planning packages like SAP.
- Excellent in mentoring and training the team to meet the expectations of the organization in meeting the objectives.
- Procurement Manager Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/26/14)
Looking to secure the role of a Senior Procurement Manager in an organization that would make use of existing abilities and help in professional development. Result driven and hardworking individual with a proven track record of reducing costs and ensuring that the company enjoys a competitive edge vis-à-vis competitors by getting best quality, price and terms from suppliers
- A masters in supply chain management from IMI Varanasi with over 4 years of experience as a Procurement Manager
- Responsible for order placement, supply, material replenishment and supplier performance
- Controlled purchasing budget, reviewed tenders and bids as well as sourced most affordable materials for firms’ manufacturing process
- Managed procurement supplier relationship for the firm and developed sourcing strategies
- Demonstrated crisis management skills by resolving disputes and claims with suppliers and vendors
- Responsible for handling a team of 10 by delegating appropriate work as well as overseeing their training from time to time.
- Establishing effective policies and processes through as comprehensive understanding of inventory management.
- Resourceful, well organized and deep understanding of how to manage vendors.
- Ability to multi task, use strategic skills for achieving desired objectives