Public Relations career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Public Relations
To secure a position as the Director of Communications in an automobile firm for harnessing the vast industry to achieve the communication needs of the company. The aim would be to make sure that the brand is recognised and respected globally and its products are differentiated in consumer’s minds through strategic marketing.
• Communications professional with a masters degree in communications from Delhi University and a rich experience of 10 years handling diverse portfolio of clients across sectors such as automobiles, media and entertainment and pharmaceuticals.
• Vice President at XYZ Public Relation Group for 7 years mentoring a team of 10 professionals to manage communication needs of reputed clients.
• Successfully counselled senior management on various strategic and communications issues along with ensuring crisis communication and strategic brand building to achieve client’s objective of outpacing competition.
• Instrumental in developing and executing campaigns for a number of companies along with their product launches.
• Ability to adapt to changing market, media as well as client needs in order to reach out to various stakeholders.
- Public Relations career objective and career summary -Lavanya N (06/12/14)
- Career Objective:
Aspiring to head the public relations in a manufacturing company that provides challenging role and contribute to the growth of the organization with the rich experience gained in the field.
- X years of rich experience in working in different PR firms and handling directly independent clients.
- Expertise in establishing and maintaining cooperative relationships with the community representatives, employee unions, consumers and public organizations.
- Excellent in maintaining the media relations and designating appropriate spokespersons for the information sharing.
- Successfully organized and arranged public meetings and exhibitions of the clients in promoting the good will in the market.
- Hands on experience in preparing and editing various publications of the clients both for internal and external audience.
- Good knowledge on the statutory compliances and legal proceedings with excellent communication skills.
- Proven to have worked under pressure while meeting the objectives of the client.