QA Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for QA Engineer
Aspiring for a challenging job in a multinational company that helps to master in the field of total quality management of the projects and contribute to the growth & development of the organization.
- A B.Tech Computer Science graduate with X years of rich experience in handling quality assurance in the software development.
- Expert in analyzing, planning and execution of quality assurance testing phases in the projects.
- Hands on working experience on various operating systems such as windows, Linux, Unix and Solaris etc.
- Excellent knowledge on the quality standards and internationally recognized models like ISO and CMMI
- Expertise working on automated testing tools like QTP, TestComplete and Renorex etc.
- Proven track record of working under pressure and ensuring the deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication and team working skills to work with positive spirits towards the achieving the goals of the organization.
- QA Engineer Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/26/14)
Looking to secure the role of a Senior QA Engineer in an organization that would provide challenging opportunities for growth and expanding learning
- A Mechanical Engineer from Institute of Technology with over 3 years of experience as a QA Engineer
- Responsible for complete inspection as and when needed by company specifications
- Coordinated with other departments as well as senior management for addressing any area of concern in order to ensure quality
- Handled a team and supervised their work in quality assurance department
- Handled tasks of developing and implementing quality system policies
- Provided data and quality review to senior managers
- Enthusiastic, professional and possessing ability to quickly grasp new ideas and concepts
- High level of motivation with ability to meet stringent deadlines