QA Tester Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for QA Tester
Aiming to work in a rapidly growing multinational organization that provides a dynamic and challenging work environment and help in growing to the highest position.
- A B.Tech Computer Science graduate with X years of rich experience in handling complete quality testing cycle of the projects.
- Expert in identifying and debugging the errors and support the project teams in meeting the objectives.
- Worked on both static and dynamic testing while validating the project at every stage.
- Hands on experienced in working on different testing tools like functional automation, load & performance, bug tracking and utility tools.
- Good presentation skills and coordinating with the programming team to meet the overall project objectives.
- Excellent communication skills and handling the project teams & global clients.
- QA Tester Career Objective and Career Summary -Viraj Desai (06/26/14)
Looking to secure the role of a Senior QA tester in a firm that would enhance programming abilities as well as open new avenues for growth
- A computer Engineer from Agra University with over 4 years of experience as a QA Tester
- Responsible for testing as well as ensuring problem free client server and web based applications
- Performed manual quality assurance as well as testing of web applications
- Knowledge of SQL, Oracle and Windows operating systems
- Strong understanding of QA Principles, QA Process as well as Software Development Life Cycle
- Good verbal communication skills and strong analytical abilities.
- Highly flexible and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and determined to perform well