Quantity Surveyor career objective and career summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Quantity Surveyor
Looking to secure a challenging role at ABC Infratech as the Senior Quantity Surveyor. The experience of working with a construction giant as well as personal characteristics such as being diligent and meticulous can aid in streamlining of operations related to construction of any kind.
• A B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Anna University and over 5 years of experience with Hindustan Construction Company as a Quantity Surveyor
• Well versed with various building construction as well as works for commercial and industrial projects.
• Responsible for overall commercial aspects like P & L reporting, projection, billing as well as subcontract management.
• Involved in estimating and costing, drafting, tender preparation as well as various aspects related to construction planning.
• Entrusted with awarding project to contractor as well as preparation of monthly reports.
• Evaluated overall quantities of the project material. Also, verified drawings, specifications and other related documents for discrepancies
• Good physical stamina coupled with an ability to work for long hours.
- Quantity Surveyor career objective and career summary -Lavanya N (06/13/14)
- Career Objective:
Aspiring to work in a globally competitive environment and contribute towards successful completion of projects that help in the growth of the organization and attain job satisfaction.
- A BE Civil Engineering graduate with X years of experience as quantity surveyor in various construction projects.
- Expertise in handling the entire project life cycle right from inception till completion carrying out the cost and material planning.
- Hands on working experience on the preparation of bill of quantities (BOQ) and coordination with the contractors.
- Expert in tracking the budget with all the variations, projecting the changes to the management.
- Good in supplier and subcontractor management and processing the payments while ensuring the quantity of materials received
- Excellent communication and supervising skills with a great passion to meet the objectives of the organization.