Role of corporate governance in an organization. Explain Employee Relations.
What is the role of corporate governance in the functioning of an organization?
- It is used in controlling and directing the companies.
- It is essential for the growth of domestic economy.
- It helps bring prosperity and progress to an organization.
- A good corporate governance ensures transparency.
- It helps protect the rights of the shareholders.
- It also helps in protecting the long term objectives of an organization.
What do you understand by “Employee Relations”?
It is the management of relationship with the employees through various forms of media and communication.