SAP BASIS consultant CV sample - CV formats / templates
CV for SAP BASIS consultant - Here's a CV for SAP BASIS consultant - CAREER OBJECTIVE, PROFESSIONAL SYNOPSIS, PROJECT DETAILS, SUMMARY OF SKILLS etc
- RE: CV for SAP BASIS consultant - Sample CV -Pramod (02/09/12)
Seeking full time employment with the growth oriented company that allows me to contribute my positive attitude and hardworking ability.
- Administration SAP Basis Administration
- ERP SAP 4.7 EE, ECC 5.0/6.0
- Language C, C++, Core Java
- Operating Systems Windows server, XP
- Databases Oracle
- Other Fundamental knowledge of Networking & Software Engg.
- Installation and configuration
- Client administration
- Analyzing and solving system dumps and system logs
- Architecture (System Landscape, Work Process, Clients, SAP Memory, RFC)
- Starting/Stopping SAP R/3 (Diagnostics, Logs)
- Security (Users, Authorizations)
- Spool administration
- STMS (Overview, Architecture, How to do transports, How to check transports logs etc)
- Work Load Analysis
Knowledge on installation of 4.7 EE, ECC 5.0 and ECC 6.0
- Knowledge on post installation activities.
- Starting and stopping of SAP.
- Knowledge on applying patches.
- Configuring and maintaining TMS and moving transports trough SAP and OS level.
Database maintenance (Oracle)
- Knowledge on BRTOOLS
- Knowledge on database architecture and work flow.
Personal Strengths and Attributes
- Effective leadership qualities and, strong communication skills. Have experience in independently handling Project.
- Positive attitude towards work. Ability to deliver quality work. Open mind & flexible approach to learning & problem Solving.
- Bachelor Of Technology (Computer Science & Engineering, BIJU PATTNAIK UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, ROURKELA) in 2010 with 65 %
- 12th in Mosabani Mines Inter College, Mosabani, Jharkhand in 2006 with 58.2%
- 10th in Saraswati Vidya Mandir, Mosabani, Jharkhand in 2004 with 60.2%
Title Seemanta Engineering College Communities
Duration 2 Months
Front End ASP .Net
Back End SQL 2005
Platform Windows XP/7
Responsibilities - Handling the Coding.
- Information Of the whole Project, development activity.
The objective behind developing enterprise organizer is to maintain the hierarchy of the student within an organization. It provides the administrative department an overall hierarchical view of the complete enterprise and helps them in managing student.