Secretary Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Secretary
To secure the role of Secretary to CFO at ABC Ltd, Gurgaon. Looking to make a contribution in improving the administrative functioning as well as helping senior management in utilizing time more efficiently.
• A Bcom from ABC College, Delhi with 5 years of Secretarial experience at MNO Infotech.
• Responsible for handling incoming calls, attending to guests as well as other administrative work.
• Handled scheduling of meetings as well as appointments of the Admin Head for facilitating daily work.
• Looked after all possible documentation details.
• Possess characteristics such as being self-motivated, hardworking and diligent.
• Proficient in managing the itenary of top management and dealing with hotels and touring vendors.
• Reliable and dependable profesional with an ability to prioritise things.
- Secretary Career Objective and Career Summary -Deepa Kaushik (06/25/14)
- Career Objective:
Seeking the post if the ‘Personal Secretary to General Manager’, where I can deliver my inter-personal skills and work efficiency towards assisting the management and contribute towards the growth of the organization.
- B.B.A. with Diploma in secretarial course with 4 year working experience,
- In-depth knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of a personal secretary.
- Experience in screening and answering the calls and taking the messages.
- Ability to create invoices, filing the receipts and handling the financial documentation and dealing with the credit and debit records.
- Experience of planning, organizing the business trip, along with making travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Capable of keeping a check on the departmental stationary reserve, hygiene of the cabin space, maintenance of the records and filing the same.
- Good command over shorthand.
- Ability to take instant notes, draft the applications and letters and process for the circulation of the same.
- Experience of planning and organizing conferences.
- Ability to honour the guests and handle the confidential information as per the security protocols.
- Trust-worthy, efficient time-management, dedicated and sincere towards profession.