Software tester Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Software tester
Aim to work in a challenging work environment where I can utilize my expertise in resolving the problems in test-plans and advocate my analytical skills towards the growth of the organization.
- B.E. software engineering with 4 year working experience.
- Good knowledge of Software Development process.
- Experience in performance testing, stress and load testing.
- Ability to test software for resolving problems.
- Functional, reliability and performance testing aptitude.
- Monitoring and recording results in test documentation.
- Sound knowledge of Open GI application and MS Office, with good understanding of C++, Java and Java Script
- Experience of performing test reviews.
- Created user documentation manual and training manuals.
- Awarded as “best performer” thrice in last two years.
- Ability to work under stressful environment.
- Punctual, hard-working, with quick grasping aptitude.
- RE: Software tester Career Objective and Career Summary -Nithya Balasubramanian (03/01/16)
- I have 4.8years experience in software testing. And a complete knowledge on agile testing and its methodologies.
- Software tester Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/12/14)
- Career Objective:
To work at mid level position in a challenging environment where I can use my skills in areas of software development and testing.
• An experienced and certified software tester working in the industry from last five years.
• Good hand in software development life cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle.
• Have been certified from Indian Testing Board and therefore, possess expertise in delivering high quality products.
• Experience in various fields including functional testing, compatibility testing and Ad-hoc testing.
• Have worked on various test management system tools like PVCS, SPIRIT and many more.
• Conducted internal and external reviews of testing work products.