Tax Consultant Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Tax Consultant
To secure the position of audit and tax consultant in your firm, which could provide me a challenging working environment and enable me to utilize my problem solving skills towards the growth of the organization.
- B.Com. graduate with 8 year working experience.
- Experienced in insurance consultation and helping in the insurance products and security to the clients.
- Proficient in drafting the income, sales and corporate tax filing.
- Proficient in drafting the contract terms with the law firms.
- Good command over product research and analysis.
- Experience of tracing the capital flows.
- Experience of book-keeping and maintaining the business records.
- Proficient in MS Office with ability to resolve complex computation problems.
- Multi-tasking ability, focussed and goal-oriented.
- Tax Consultant Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/12/14)
- Career Objective:
To work with an organization as a tax consultant and use my five years of diversified work experience in field of investment and business.
• Accounting professional with 3 years of work experience working in the specialized domain of investment and tax consulting.
• Exposure to the tax advisory services and handling the various tax planning and tax structuring projects.
• Expertise in providing investment consulting, the various insurance products and securities advice to clients.
• Worked as a tax preparer and have done the record keeping and filing functions for small to mid level businesses.
• Well versed with the various aspects of the product research and analysis along with the knowledge of client portfolio management.
• Worked with corporate and the law firms advising them on key elements of business operations and strategies.
• Proficient in MS Office with a good hold on excel and the shortcut keys used in the day to day activities.