Teaching and Research Aptitude - MCQs with answers - Part 61. _______ is a women's university
a) Agra University
b) Banasthali Vidyapith
d) RTU View Answer / Hide Answer
2. Which of the following research types aims at immediate application?
ANSWER: b) Banasthali Vidyapith
d) FundamentalView Answer / Hide Answer
3. Mind mapping refers to :
ANSWER: a) Action
There are two types of action research - participatory action research and practical action research.
a) An action plan for an adventure
b) A technique to enhance comprehension
c) Drawing the picture of mind
d) Studying the functions of mindView Answer / Hide Answer
4. Who established Santiniketan?
ANSWER: b) A technique to enhance comprehension
Mind mapping is a highly effective way of getting information in and out of your brain.
a) Kazi Nazrul Islam
b) Mahatma Gandhi
c) Rabindranath Tagore
d) Sarojini NaiduView Answer / Hide Answer
5. Every citizen is allowed to impart education as per his religion. Which part of Indian constitution takes care of this?
ANSWER: c) Rabindranath Tagore
a) Concurrent list of centre and the States
b) Democratic rights
c) Directive Principles
d) Fundamental RightsView Answer / Hide Answer
6. "Education doesn't bring about social change; rather the social change results into an educational change". Whose view was this?
ANSWER: d) Fundamental Rights
a) Auguste Comte
b) Emile Durkheim
c) Herbert Spencer
d) Karl MarxView Answer / Hide Answer
7. The first practical intelligence test was invented by ________.
ANSWER: b) Emile Durkheim
He is commonly cited as the principal architect of modern social science and father of sociology.
a) Alfred Binet
b) Charles Spearman
c) David Wechsler
d) Francis GaltonView Answer / Hide Answer
8. Observational learning consists of -
ANSWER: a) Alfred Binet
It is called the Binet-Simon scale.
i) Attention and retention
ii) Attention and reinforcement
iii) Production processes and motivation
iv) Reinforcement and motivation
a) (i) and (iii) only
b) (ii) and (iv) only
c) (iii) and (iv) only
d) (i) and (ii) onlyView Answer / Hide Answer
9. What does curriculum mean?
ANSWER: a) (i) and (iii) only
a) A collection of all the curricular activities.
b) A collection of the experiences that the school wants children to learn
c) A list of compulsory and optional subjects
d) None of the aboveView Answer / Hide Answer
10. Through which mental activity do we transform available information to reach conclusions?
ANSWER: b) A collection of the experiences that the school wants children to learn
It is the totality of experiences during the educational process.
b) Problem solving
d) ThinkingView Answer / Hide Answer