Tech Support Executive Cover Letter - Format and template
The TSE Manager
XYZ Co. Ltd.
58, Park Street,
Sub: Cover Letter – Technical Support Executive
I am writing in response to your job notification for the position of a Technical Support Executive.
I am working as a Technical Support Executive for ABC Co. Ltd for last 3 years and happy to mention some of my achievements in this role:
- Achieved the highest level of productivity, attending and handling more than 1000 calls per week and 200 calls on daily basis.
- Provided support for variety of applications and activities like configuring Windows Active Directory permissions and troubleshooting client directive.
- Maintained 85% productivity rate.
I am well versed in
- Keeping track of customer payment under custody and to hand over the same to finance with responsibility.
- Assisting users with policies and procedures for setting up conference calls, new accounts, network presentation and voice mail.
- Working on multiple operating environments like Mainframe connectivity, security windows NT/2000 workstation server and UNIX.
- Handling tricky situations tactfully
Please find my detailed CV for your consideration. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Looking forward to hearing from you.