Telecom Engineers Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Telecom Engineers
To secure the position of “tech services engineer” in your esteemed organization, where I can input my efforts and utilize my expertise in the telecom sector for an efficient output and increased revenue for the organization.
- B.E. electronics with 4 year working experience.
- Good command over the working and resolving the troubles in voice and data equipments.
- Ability to develop and implement my expertise in the equipment viz. mobile phones, pagers, iPods and other data storage units.
- Experience in designing and configuration of various telecommunication appliances.
- Maintenance of hardware and software issues with the ability to fix the same.
- Experience of developing user-friendly manuals for the devices.
- Ability to guide and provide the technical support with respect to telecom services.
- Sound knowledge of accessory units like system, cables, fibre-optics etc.
- Ability to resolve the telecom billing issues.
- Experience of maintaining record for the system upgrade, performance and productivity index.
- Team player with experience of training the new joiners with the software skills.
- Ability to cope up with the fast paced environment.
- Telecom Engineers Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/12/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid level technical position in a company that provides ample opportunities to use my skills in the ever-changing field of telecom industry.
• 3 years work experience in the field of communication and telecom after B.Tech in electronic and telecommunication
• Expertise in network architecture and ensuring the timely network planning.
• Designing and implementing the technical product and application development as per the varying needs of the company.
• Looking after the Programming, Installation, Monitoring and Maintenance of the networking system.
• Providing training to the junior staff on the functioning of various communications equipments.
• Excellent knowledge on using the test equipments and instruments in the communication.