Ultrasound technician Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Ultrasound technician
To utilize my expertise as the ultrasound technician in your laboratory and help in the patient analyses and reporting.
- B.Sc. Human Science with diploma in lab techniques.
- In depth knowledge of abdominal, cardiac, obstetric and gynaecological sonography.
- Ability to perform the sonography, analyse and evaluate the readings independently.
- Experience of reporting the readings.
- Experience to calculate the required indices during the ultrasound and saving the same on the appropriate parameters for taking the print out for clinical purposes.
- Experience of recognizing and demonstrating both normal and abnormal sonographic findings.
- Keen observer with quick grasping aptitude.
- Ability to handle the patients individually.
- Trustworthy, multi-tasking ability, punctual, hard-working.
- Ultrasound technician Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/12/14)
- Career Objective:
To work as a responsible Ultrasound technician within the recognized ethical and legal standards.
• 3 years work experience of performing ultrasound scans after completion of Medical sonography program.
• Expertise in performing general ultrasound scans including Abdomen, Small Parts, Vascular and OB/GYN.
• Exposure of assisting physical during the important invasive ultrasound guided procedures.
• Proficient in preparation of the exam reports after the tests for the purpose of doctor review.
• Extensive knowledge of physics of ultrasound, image formation, 2d scanning, Doppler, and instrumentation.
• Possess excellent communication skills helping me to interact effectively with the patients and the other members of the healthcare team.
• Well versed with the normal and abnormal sonographic anatomy.