Undergraduates Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Undergraduates
To secure the position of “junior executive operations” in your organization where I can deliver my potential and problem solving skills towards the growth of the organization.
- 3 years working experience as “team member operations” in an international BPO voice process.
- Statistics and analytical skills.
- Good typing speed of around 45 w.p.m. with 97% accuracy.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), mailmerging.
- Ability to represent the company growth chart in the bar graph.
- Experience of managing the responsibilities for conducting departmental meetings and seminars.
- Ability to handle phone calls with respect to the departmental enquiries.
- Honoured with “best performer” award twice.
- Believer of team work and smart work.
- Focussed and target oriented.
- Undergraduates Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/12/14)
- Career Objective:
To work in an organization that provides me with an opportunity to grow and learn, and help me to achieve my personal as well as organizational goals.
• Interned with the reputed financial bank for six months in the second year of Bachelor of Business Administration.
• Understanding the functioning of the financial corporation and learnt the parameters for loan disbursement.
• Covered various aspects like Schemes Offered, Loan procedure, and Project Appraisal.
• Exposure to the practical use of the financial ratios and the capital budgeting methods.
• The knowledge of various investment avenues including Real Estate Investment , employees provident fund , PPF, National Savings Certificate, FDs , Shares , MFs and Securities.
• A keen and focused learner with the ability to learn the new things and concepts quickly.
• Excellent communication skills to handle the clients and convince them to give the business.