Visual Merchandiser Career Objective and Career Summary
Career Objective and Career Summary for Visual Merchandiser
To attain the position of visual merchandiser in your esteemed organization where I can utilise my experise towards product and operation management.
- B.Sc. (maths H) with 2 year experience as visual merchandiser.
- Ability to give a fresh look to the store.
- Knowledge of interior designing and utilization of the available space.
- Experience of combining and compiling colours and styles to put together the outfits along with the growing trend.
- Up to date knowledge of latest trends and styles to attract potential customers.
- Sound knowledge of graphic designing with special window concepts.
- Experience of making commercial and business decisions to generate higher revenue.
- Honoured with the title of “Excellent Thinker”.
- In depth knowledge of brand empathy.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Visual Merchandiser Career Objective and Career Summary -Teena Bhatia (06/12/14)
- Career Objective:
To secure a mid-level position as a visual merchandiser where I can demonstrate my creativity and maximize sales through innovative merchandising concepts
• 3 years work experience in the field of visual merchandizing after completion of Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising,
• Accomplished retail merchandiser with practical exposure in all forms of Visual Merchandising Technology.
• Proficient in creating sketches of visual displays based on the requirements and preferences of the clients.
• Impressive record of the creative sketches approval and then working on the same design for developing detailed floor plans.
• Excellent communication with the team staff and advising them on turning the designs into reality.
• Excellent interpersonal and liaison skills with the other retail professionals, such as buyers, marketing executives and retail merchandisers.