What are Bezier Curves? What are their features? - Graphics
What are Bezier Curves? What are their features?
- Bezier curve is parametric curve.
- Bezier curve generation for higher dimensions is known as Bezier surfaces.
- Bezier curves are used to model smooth curves in Vector Graphics.
- Controlling motion in animations is implemented by Bezier curves.
- Low order Bezier curves are patched together while using more complex shapes.
- Rasterized output is generated most commonly by using adaptive method recursive subdivision.
- Recursive subdivision uses curve’s control points that are to determine the curve approximation.