What are the advantages of VOIP? - Telecommunications
What are the advantages of VOIP?
Following are the advantages of VOIP:
- Call costs are cheaper than traditional telephone land line calls.
- Upgrading is simple.
- Can be integrated with existing telephone connection.
- Calls are free with VOIP PC-to-PC, irrespective of distance.
- Virtual number enables to make calls across the globe.
- Any number of geographical areas can be purchased, that works very cheap.
- Messaging is also possible with VOIP phone.