What are the basic operations performed by the Decorator? - Zend
What are the basic operations performed by the Decorator?
- Decorator provides the ability to append, prepend, and replace the content that is passed to the method.
- The content that is being initially placed provides the empty string and being processed with the decorator.
The operations that can be performed are shown below:
- Append: this allows the appending of the functions and methods that can be used to build an application.
- Prepend: this allows the content to be placed at the beginning of the file.
- Replace: this operation will allow the replacement of the content from any of the content that is present.