What are the conditions needed to improve the performance of Informatica Aggregator Transformation? - Informatica
What are the conditions needed to improve the performance of Informatica Aggregator Transformation?
- The records can be stored before the value is being passed to the aggregator and by using the sorted input option.
- The aggregator properties are checked to see that the inputs are provided and handled dynamically.
- The record set in the transformation is being used on the sorted columns used in GROUP BY operations.
- The record sets are being sorted at the database level and the source qualifier transformations are used for the unsorted data.
- The tuning of the transformation is being done by seeing the level of source data being transferred from one source to another.