What are the contents provided in the web guidelines? - Web quality
What are the contents provided in the web guidelines?
- Web quality is achieved by using the web guidelines that provide the guidance on building the quality, accessibility and user friendliness.
- The website should be made such that it performs equal for all the users and it should be technically very good.
- The website should not change according to the operating system or the web browsers.
- The website should be easily accessible by the people and the search engines so that people can use it without having any complications.
- The website should be user friendly so that it can be easily managed and provide features that allow users to use.