What are the default methods provided by decorators? - Zend
What are the default methods provided by decorators?
- Decorators are used in the application to provide the functionality and make elements to work.
- The decorators being provided as default are as follows:
- ViewHelper: is a method that allows the viewing of the helper files used.
It allows the replacement of the content that is being provided.
- Errors: provide the error codes and messages that came during the execution of the application. It provides appending of the content.
- HTMLTag: that allows the tags to be written by using the parameters and attributes.
It provides the wrapping up of the content and decreasing the length of the code.
- Labels: are used to provide the informative keywords as it provides prepending of the content that is being provided.