What are the different criteria on which Account Determination is dependent during customization?
The following criteria are defined in the standard system:
• Chart of Accounts: This is a list of all G/L accounts used by one or several company codes.For each G/L account, the chart of accounts contains the account number, account name, and the information that controls how an account functions and how a G/L account is created in a company code.
• Sales Orgnisation: The sales organization is an organizational unit within Logistics. The basic sales and distribution structure is defined using sales organizations.
• Account assignment group of the payer (customers can be categorized for example, according to whether they are services or retail)
• Account assignment group of the material (materials can be categorised, for example, according to whether they are services or retail goods)
• Account key ( it is possible to divide this up into different price, surplus and discount elements)