What are the different options available for update strategy? - Informatica
What are the different options available for update strategy?
- Informatica uses the source data row-by-row to process the data with different transformation models.
- Every row that is used in the model by default allows the insertion of the data in the target table.
The options available for update strategy are as follows:
- DD_INSERT: this option allows the use of update strategy flags using the row of insertion.
This keeps the numeric value of the option to 0.
- DD_UPDATE: allows the use of Update Strategy flags to provide the update for the row.
The value for it will be given as 1.
- DD_DELETE: it is used for detletion purpose and its value remains 2 as it is given in the rules.
- DD_REJECT: The Update Strategy flags are used for the rejection rows and the value of it will be 3.