What are the elements used in customizing the output of using the standard decorators? - Zend
What are the elements used in customizing the output of using the standard decorators?
The elements used by the decorator to be used in the application are as follows:
- ViewHelper: It allows the replacement of the content that is being provided.
- Errors: It provides appending of the content.
- HtmlTag (): It provides the wrapping up of the content and decreasing the length of the code.
- Label: labels are used with the wrapping of the code using the tag .
The form objects are also involved in it and are as follows:
- FormElements: are used to iterate the elements, display groups, and sub-forms that are used to render the elements used above.