What are the factors involved in guiding the panelists' decisions? - Domain Name
What are the factors involved in guiding the panelists' decisions?
- Panelists are very important people that take the decision on the cases and on the basis of criteria come up with the resolution.
- The UDRP policy is being contained and using the practical examples the disputes can be solved.
- The criteria required are as follows:
- The domain is identical to another domain or it is not clear for the trademark option or the service mark with which the complaint has been registered.
- The respondent of the domain has the rights to have the domain name and for that the offering of goods and services being provided to the respondents with the same name.
- The domain was registered and used in bad faith by other people or company or organization.