What are the functions used with flash media? - ActionScript
What are the functions used with flash media?
The functions that are involved with the flash media are as follows:
- Error: this occurs when it is for the generic object that allows the reporting to be made for the runtime errors.
- The errors are thrown out as an exception and then catched using the exception handler.
- Function: this provides the basic class files and flash method definitions that allow the application to be created and made simpler.
- RegExp is abbreviated for regular expression for an object that is used for strings and provides a way to include the features of it.
- flash.media:Video – provides an object of the playback that supports the direct transportation of the video in the MP4 format.