What are the methods used in Decorator? - Zend
What are the methods used in Decorator?
- The methods used to render the view of the final window are shown as:
- The render view is being executed by the use of WindowScrollbarDecorator::render() method.
- It uses the WindowTitleDecorator::render() method, to be used as the decorator for the title and the rendering of it.
- WindowDecorator::render() method, is used as a Decorator of the window class that allow the main execution of the application.
- The rendering of the window is being done by using the function or method as: Window::render() that allows the simple use of state object.