What are the optimization techniques used for code optimization? - FORTRAN
What are the optimization techniques used for code optimization?
The optimization techniques used are as follows:
- The techniques that are used to allow the performance of the operations to be done at compile time.
- Performing at compile time allows the computations and type conversions to be performed at a faster pace and if any error occurs then it can be corrected.
- Tracing of the TRUE value of the constants and other variables at the compile time by, using the method of value propagation.
- Use of inline functions are used to make the code better and faster. It allows the saving of the overhead and enables the optimizations.
- Using the loops less will also save the computing time and it allows faster execution of the program.